Friday, December 30, 2011

Resolution 2011

most awesome socks! got them for Christmas, made by the boyfriend's granny
It's that time of the year again, when we all think about what happened and what didn't during the past 12 months. I can gladly say that I had one of the most amazing years in my life.

During the first 6 months:
- won a photography contest and went to Brussels as an award
- got accepted in Stenden university in the Netherlands with Media and Entertainment management
- graduated from high-school with one of the highest grades
- passed my final exams in Bulgarian language and literature and English language with Excellent grade
- met this amazing person <3

During the last 6 months:
- last Harry Potter movie came out
- spent the most amazing two weeks in my life so far <3
- lived and studied for almost 4 months in Leeuwarden, Netherlands
- moved to Finland on December 2nd with a one-way ticket
- had an amazing Christmas with Kalle and his family

I'm looking forward to 2012, and I'm optimistic about it.
My goals are:
- see the Northern lights
- find a job [first]
- start learning Finnish
- finally get a good camera
- travel and have more time together <3

Hopefully your year was as good to you, as mine was to me. If not - then I wish you the next one to be better.
See you next year. :]

Violeta.

1 comment:

Chad Syphrett said...

I'm glad to see all of those great accomplishments, and I hope you continue to find happiness and success. It's nice to see your resolution and the perfect socks.